· The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
· There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
· In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, In His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
· That “all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God” (Roman 3:23)
· The only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
· In the two ordinances of the church, water baptism by immersion and holy communion.
· In divine healing.
· In the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4. The Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for Him.
· In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
· In the blessed hope, the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
· In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting punishment.
· All our beliefs are in line with Assemblies of God Doctrine.
· Learn more about the Assemblies of God, visit the website
River of Life Christian Center was “born” as Payette Assembly of God in 1915 and was officially “set in order” on July 7, 1925, and recognized by the General Council of the Assemblies of God on August 11, 1925. In the fall of 2001, the church moved to its current location on 17th Ave N., near the river, meeting in the remodeled gymnasium. With approval of the membership, a new name, River of Life Christian Center, was given to the congregation.